Subject: Important update ahead of the CCP Ministerial meeting
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 23:15:10 +0300

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to welcome you all to the OECD in a few short days! The CCP
Ministerial is set to be a resounding success, with thanks to each
delegation for their enthusiasm and dedication throughout the planning
process.

Please find below the final update to delegations regarding the CCP
Ministerial preparations. Included below are some action items and
reminders of deadlines, while other points provide more context and
general information as you work to brief your heads of delegation.

*	Please note that there are some required adjustments that need to
be made to the List of Participants (LOP). Due to the time needed to
ensure everything is reflected correctly, we note that the final LOP will
be sent out by Monday morning at the latest. We apologise for the
inconvenience and endeavour to ensure you all receive a timely update.
*	We also wish to remind delegations to please submit the VIP Access
form as soon as possible if not already done, including the time of
arrival. For those delegations arriving on foot, we still require the VIP
access form, please note this in your submission to the secretariat. For
those arriving on foot, welcomes in the Chateau are still possible with
prior notice to the Secretariat. The Security team will guide delegations
to the Chateau that arrive on foot from the welcome pavilion. The VIP
access form is an essential document to ensure the meeting runs smoothly
and on time.
*	Badges can be picked up on Monday 7 October between 14:00 – 18:00.
Please bring your Permanent Delegation badge or a valid photo ID
(Passport). A driver’s license will not be accepted. For delegations
unable to pick up their badge package on October 7, please go straight to
the OECD welcome pavilion on the morning of October 8 to collect your
badges from the OECD welcome officers.

A few notes to consider regarding badges:

*	The driver’s badge will not be included in the envelope, they must
collect them individually from the welcome pavilion if they require access
to the Red Chairs Cafe or washrooms.
*	For those delegations arriving with a “Press Officer”, please note
that access to the main meeting room for photos is granted for the first 5
minutes of each session only.
*	Delegations are reminded that the room can only accommodate your
HoD plus 2 back bench delegates. You may rotate those on the backbench as
is needed.
*	The listening room on Day 1 is CC1, while the listening room on
Day 2 is CC7. All delegates must present their badges to access these
spaces.

*	Please find attached the floor plan of the meeting rooms along
with the OECD map for listening rooms, and the main meeting spaces. Only
those with Ministerial badges will be granted access to these spaces.
*	We thank everyone for their efforts in registering their HoD’s
interventions at each plenary session. Please find attached, an outline of
the scheduled interventions (this document simply reflects those that have
registered, not the protocol speaking order). If there are any
discrepancies between your registration and what is shown on the attached
slides, please let us know by COB on Monday.

*	Please note: interventions may be reduced to 1.5 minutes at the
discretion of the chair to ensure that thematic sessions end on time. We
thank participants for their understanding.

*	The deadline to request space for bilateral meetings is Monday
October 7 at 12:00 PM (Noon). The Secretariat cannot guarantee space
beyond this time. We thank delegations for their understanding and
cooperation.

We thank delegations once more for their attention and continued
coordination in the run up to the meeting.

Kind Regards,
The CCP Ministerial Team

OECD Secretariat

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint